Monday, October 12, 2009

Sweet friends


(Left to right: Carson, Tate, Kennedy and Luke)

Here are some of the sweet kiddos from church that Kennedy talks a/b each wk. between Sundays and Wednesdays. There are a few close friends missing who weren't here on the evening I took these back in the nursery, but here are "the boys" at least. There were 8 babies born to couples in our church within a 9-month period of time in 2007, and Kennedy/Tate/Luke were the first 3 of those 8 babies. They're all in the 'tiny tots' Sunday School class together each Sun. morning, and they're becoming closer and closer as each month passes it seems.

I just thought these were too cute not to post! I just love some of their facial expressions in these pictures as well! Such a true image of what a quick photo session w/ four 2 - 2 1/2 yr. olds is like! LOVE it!









And they're very sweet around the 2 new babies @ church as well (Will and Dax)! I simply adore how each of the children @ church pronounce





* Please continue to pray for a complete recovery for sweet Luke. He has been dealing w/ E. Coli bacteria these last few weeks and has overcome some very scary and very painful days. We can't wait until he's 100% again!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Cute pictures! Kennedy seems to always have a sweet smile on her face!