Soooo...I'm now back to being a brunette! I've debated for a while turning back to my natural brown, but decided to finally do it recently. I really love it and Patrick's getting used to it now too! And, Will got his fourth...yes, FOURTH haircut not too long ago as well. I have cut it twice myself, and he has gotten it cut by my sweet hairdresser two times. I had her cut it shorter this past time, and more like a "lil' man hairstyle". It was just adorable if I do say so myself! His Daddy just melted as well when he saw it for the first time. And believe it or not, it's grown SO much since! It's already started hanging back over his ears and even down his neck some too. I am definitely realizing now JUST HOW MANY haircuts we have ahead of us during his lifetime! : ) But, I love it!
2 comments:
Let me just say that I'm JEALOUS!!!! Lydia is getting her FIRST haircut next Tuesday and she's two :). He's beautiful!
I didn't realize you were naturally a brunette. I really like your natural color.
Post a Comment