Friday, July 9, 2010

Comment...anyone?

We would love to hear from you if...

- you're a faithful reader of our family blog,
- you're a family member or friend that I'm unaware keeps up w/ us,
- and/or you just haven't commented in a while. : )

Whether they admit it or not...EVERY blogger LOVES when they get comments on their hard work. So, I'll just admit it. I sure do! (Hint, hint...)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love checking up on the Pulleys through your blog! Your hard work does not go unnoticed!
Love ya,
Audra

Ashley U. said...

Read your blogs often! Enjoy keeping up with you afar...

Much love,
Ashley and Eliot

Rita said...

Hey! I read all your posts. I will try to do a better job of commenting! I too enjoy comments!:-)

Allison said...

I read you, Lulu! And I know what you mean about comments. I pretty much stopped blogging and it's not ONLY because people stopped commenting, but that's part of it. I got very busy, stopped having fun, non-work things to talk about, and this is probably the biggest thing -- most everyone I know who blogged regularly kinda stopped too.

But I love seeing your pictures!

Anonymous said...

i enjoy reading your posts! :)
i'm coming in september, did you know that? can't wait to see you all again! :)

-yoojeong