As most already know...I watch 2 other babies besides Lil' Miss during the wk. Bella is full-time and is quickly becoming best friends with Kennedy. Her daddy used to be one of our band directors @ the U of A when Patrick and I were in the Marching Razorbacks. Their family actually (conveniently) lives in our neighborhood and we truly enjoy their friendship.
I watch Maddox part-time, and have grown close to his mom in the time that I have started watching him. I started keeping them during the days last August (Maddox) and September (Bella). They're both just a few months younger than Kennedy...so you can probably imagine how full my hands are each and every day! WOW!
It's been a joy to watch them grow and develop into young toddlers already. And they're both a/b to celebrate their 1st birthdays this summer too!
Here are OLD and NEW pictures of the 3 stooges to show how much they've changed...
(And I'll post even more recent pics once our camera comes back from being repaired by Canon...UGH!)
No comments:
Post a Comment