I'm still feeling great besides the obvious back pain that seems to have come along stronger/faster than w/ my first pregnancy. And the only other update I have is that my high-def. (level 2) ultrasound was scheduled last wk. for Feb. 12th here in Springdale. We're hopeful and looking fwd. to seeing all of the details those results will give us and the doctor. We were thrilled that we didn't have to drive to Little Rock for the scan.
Patrick took these pictures last wk. when I was actually 20 weeks along. He's even grown since these! He's certainly starting to POP!
Oh, and "yes"...we do have the name picked out (for those who have asked or are wondering. However, just like w/ Kennedy, we're not planning on telling the name until he's born. We actually already had 1 girl name & 1 boy name picked out (narrowed down) by the day of our 2nd trimester ultrasound. We love it though & can't wait to share it in just 4 short months!
6 comments:
You're looking great! We're definitely praying for your family as your next u/s comes up. Can't wait to see the little guy and hear his name!!
Can't believe you're already past the halfway mark! I just love your bump. :) I can't wait to find out his name, too. Love you. - Em
Such great pics. You look wonderful! I'll be praying for continued health for you and the baby!
I am so glad that yall picked Phillip as his name. I enjoy it and think he will too.
You look AMAZING!!! I can't wait to see pictures of your sweet little man. I have been praying for you all...am anxious to hear the results from your ultrasound! :)
Philip...you crack me up! Ha, ha! Can we say "hopeful thinking"? : )
Post a Comment