Now don't get me wrong, Kennedy has ALWAYS loved Lancer A LOT! However, she really loves going back b/w the 2 dogs now. When they get let in @ night, she braces herself for the initial few minutes of hyper furry that they provide @ first. Then, she lies down on the floor w/ them, places toys down for them to "play" w/, sits on them, puts her burp rags over their faces (just as she has done for herself ever since she was a newborn), plays chase w/ them, etc. Even our newest, Bailey, seems to LOVE Kennedy and let Lil' Miss do almost anything to her! Here's some funny pictures of them the other night when Kennedy took Daddy's hat off his head and placed it on Bailey's.
P.S.~Running around in her diaper only...has always been one of Kennedy's favorite things! : )





If only you could see/hear the hilarious laughter that was coming out of this child while these events unfolded...we were just rolling ourselves!
1 comment:
Hey girl! Don't know if you remember me or not but Jill Jackson...Ian's mom. You were his prek teacher at Sunbridge. Anyway I have been catching up on your life because I found your blog through a friend of mines blog. Small world! Your daughter is adorable and her with the doggies is precious. Ian is in 1st grade and Carter is 20 months. I would love to catch up. So glad I found you!!!
Post a Comment