Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Some new spaghetti favorites...

One of our family's favorite meals is still good 'ole spaghetti! As long as we have NO WHERE to go immediately after dinner (on spaghetti nights)...we just give K her silverware and let her go @ it! She's done awesome w/ her fork for many months now, but let's face it...spaghetti is messy even for adults! : ) Therefore, here was a night recently when she was particularly hungry I believe! She certainly went DIRECTLY to the tub after she was finished!

Boy how we love this spaghetti face...






8 comments:

Sarah Fries said...

Too cute! My husband would argue that my face still looks like that after I eat spaghetti and I'm 26! He tells me there are a few things I can't consume in public...spaghetti and kool-aid are 2 of them!

Anonymous said...

I love that last picture! She is so adorable-- that should be published somewhere!

Kimberly said...

I wish it was acceptable for adults to enjoy their food like that. Maybe I should try and eat spaghetti that way. :-)
Those pictures are adorable.

Rita said...

Very cute! She is growing so much!

Nick, Danna and Ryan said...

Priceless!

The Raders said...

Crack me up! I'm so glad you just let her go at it. It's messy but she obviously loves it! And I agree, that last picture should be published. What a sweet little girl!

Betsy said...

The last pic is definitely my favorite too...food pictures were always my favorite of Sam.

Sam eats anything- we fed him sushi the other night and he loved it.

Laura Jane said...

Hey guys! We took your advice and Chris and I are starting our own blog for family and friends. We love keeping up with you guys on here!

Can't wait to see that little boy!