
One of my best friends from h.s. just got married @ a beautiful campground in West Tulsa, and I was honored to be a part of her special day/wknd. Her sister, another friend, and myself made up the 3 bridesmaids in the wedding. It was a lot of fun (even 8+ mos. pregnant) and I couldn't be more thrilled to see her so happy! K and I traveled to the wedding without Daddy, since he was in Little Rock that same wknd. doing some MBSF outreach/recruiting @ the annual Arkansas Youth Conference. Thanks to a whole handful of our students who volunteered their Fri. night and Sat. to travel to LR and help "man" the booth w/ Patrick! I know he appreciated the company as well as the help so much!
Linnie made SUCH a gorgeous bride w/ her all-natural, beautiful, red locks! She was so calm & relaxed the day of...which also made the "getting ready" process so much more fun! It was a great wknd. to catch up w/ old friends and meet some new faces as well.
Thanks also to my friend, Jen, and her husband, Michael that live here in NWA! Michael let me borrow Jen on the trip to Tulsa and home that Sun., so I didn't have to make another road trip w/ just K and myself. Kennedy REALLY enjoyed the extra company and the extra attention she received, and Momma MOST DEFINITELY enjoyed the wonderful adult conversation and help along the way as well. It was nice to have someone w/ me being very pregnant and all on a road trip.
(P.S.-Some of the more "professional" pictures were taken by my brother-in-law the day of the wedding. Just had to give credit where credit's due! He did a great job!)



2 comments:
Lulu it was sooooo good to see you that weekend!!! I love that I got to just sit and chat with you so much and hear all about what you've been up to -- and what Kennedy and lil baby boy and Patrick have all been up to too. Love you! Hope we can do that again soon.
Great to see some more pix - love the one of you & K - since we DON'T HAVE ANY!! :) How did THAT happen?? It was great to have a Re-UNION that w/end as well as to celebrate with great friends and family at the wedding! Thanks for making the efforts over the past year & being there for Lindsey & Matt's special day!
Post a Comment