Thursday, November 19, 2009

Carving our pumpkin



Kennedy is now @ the age where we thought she would have a lot of fun carving a pumpkin together as a family. Therefore, the week b/f Halloween, that's just what we did! She helped Momma pick out the pumpkin, helped clean out all of the seeds and slime (though hesitant @ first), and told us what shape of eyes/# of teeth she wanted the face to have.
The unfortunate part of this story is that neither I nor Patrick ever thought to take a picture of our simple, awesome looking pumpkin...and now it's sitting in a landfill somewhere. Sad day.
But don't frown too much, b/c I did find a picture w/ the pumpkin IN it! While going through Halloween pics, I stumbled upon pictures of our pumpkin that I forgot was ever included. Nevertheless, it was a lot of fun and hopefully it'll be a new tradition in our household!






1 comment:

kristin said...

I can't believe how big K. is getting and how long her hair is! Will is changing so much too! Good to see you guys are doing great!