
Oh how we adore that sweet face...
Well, this is almost a month overdue now...but I never announced the exciting new thing Will does now! Right around 5 months old, Will started sitting up! Woo hoooooooooo! I remember loving this stage w/ Kennedy as well b/c they become just a little bit more independent and really begin to LOVE their toys more too! He is SUCH a fan of sitting up and has done well w/ it right from the beginning. And assuming that he's trying to keep up w/ his big sis'...he did it a little earlier than she did actually. Kennedy likes being able to play w/ him a little more too you can tell.
For the last few weeks I hadn't been able to find my cord that transfers the pictures from our memory card to my computer. So after borrowing Dad's cord this past wknd., I going to be doing a little catching-up this wk. Just wanted to post some pictures of our lil' man sitting up so nice b/f he gets any older! Here's our big boy...
This was taken during a 5 month old/Fall pictures shoot Momma took him on one afternoon.
It's so easy to just set the boppy pillow around him when I'm needing to get some things done, b/c he can raise himself back off of it when he falls. What a great abdominal workout!

This is how he ends up after trying to get a toy out of reach from the sitting position. Kennedy thinks it's pretty funny!
Keeping Momma company upstairs while doing laundry...
His big sis' likes to put as many toys as she can find around him while he's playing, but he always tries to steal her babies. Here he is eyeing one of them...
Straight to the mouth of course!
Boy does he love his teethers.
4 comments:
He is PRECIOUS, Lindsey!!! I love it when Ava started sitting up - it's like they don't seem quite so fragile anymore!!!!
He is so cute!
Will just gets cuter and cuter! I can't believe all of that great hair! YAY for sitting up. It does make for some fun play time. Crazy how fast it all happens.
Wow! He is getting so big!!! K's hair is getting so long too! I just can't believe it!! We miss you guys!!
Post a Comment