Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The beginning of a great, big catch-up!

Wow! Boy do I ever have a lot of catching up to do! Be patient w/ me please...



We enjoyed the holidays more than ever this year w/ the fun ages both kids are at! However, as you can tell...I REALLY wanted to make the most of our family time over the break. We do not get much family time during the semester w/ the responsibilities we have within this college ministry. Therefore, while all of our students were home on break, we cherished some sweet time together. Patrick really needs that time w/ the kids (over Christmas/Summer break) as well as the quality time w/ all of our extended family. We got to spend multiple days w/ our parents, grandparents, siblings, nieces/nephew, aunts/uncles, cousins, etc. And (thanks to a special surprise from some precious friends), the four of us got to spend 3 uninterrupted nights in Branson. What a blessing! It was such a joy and much needed. We're so thankful to the Lord for even allowing us the opportunity.

I love my family so much more than I can describe through words.

1 comment:

Rita said...

Great family photo!