I am sad to say that after several wks. already, my computer is still not fixed. What else does it mean besides no blogging? ...the possibility of losing approx. 2 years worth of pictures that were saved on my computer. NOTE TO SELF (and others): Don't EVER wait that long to move your pictures elsewhere. In our case, we like to save video/pictures to an external hard drive periodically "just in case". But in this situation, it bit us in the rear. We should have taken them off earlier and now I think a/b going into a full-fledge emotional breakdown every time I even think a/b the chance that they could be gone for good. You know...the very long, very loud, "ugly" cry?! Makes me sick! And so, so sad. Trying to be hopeful now that it's off getting looked @ finally, but not very good @ doing so.
Once it's fixed (pics or no pics), I'll have PLENTY to update!!! I literally feel as though I can't quite catch my breath this semester as it has been so, incredibly busy w/ our students. Lots to update concerning the kids, LIFELINE, birthdays, extended family news, church, my in-home kiddos, etc. SO MUCH TO SHARE!!!
Thanks for your patience! We would appreciate your prayers in the meantime concerning several things. Barely able to keep my head above water some days, and I covet the prayers of my sweet friends/family.
4 comments:
Praying for you! Greater is HE that is within you, than he that is in the world...hang in there!
I totally understand the feeling of wanting to cry. When our house was broken into and our computer got stolen, I lost ALL of my pics from Calloway's first year of her life. I stinks but you'll make it through. We have since purchased an external harddrive that I save important stuff like that to. We keep it hidden in our house.
Love you and praying for you! We need to see each other soon!
ugh! boo. the picture thing is bad. I become a big of a freak about saving them to an external hard drive as well. On a good note though, you do update your blog with lots of pics so you can always get your blog in book form at some point. =\ Not the same as every pic, but if you end up loosing them at least some will be saved! =) See you all soon
Post a Comment