Patrick turned the big '27' today! I'm so grateful that his wonderful mother and father raised him up to be such a God-fearing man, and I'm so proud to call him my husband and Kennedy's Daddy.
He is such a huge help to me around the house, he's the best daddy a child could ever have, and he's meant WAY MORE than a husband to me in the last 4 yrs. of our marriage (and 7 1/2 yrs. of dating). Patrick...encourages me on a daily basis, makes me feel good a/b myself even when I'm @ my worst, is my outlet when I'm in need of one, is a beautiful spiritual leader of our household, evens me out, strengthens my weaknesses, allows me to be myself, wipes my/Kennedy's tears, looks past my faults...and loves me more than I could ever ask for!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART! I LOVE YOU!
(Nothing like yummy banana pancakes/breakfast for dinner...woo hoo!)
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Patrick!
Happy Birthday Patrick!!
Guess who's birthday is next??!?!
Happy Birthday Patrick! I am so proud of how awesome a husband and father you are to Lindsey and Kennedy! You are a wonderful brother also. I love you!
Post a Comment