Two Saturdays ago (@ only 1 1/2 wks. old), Will joined our family for his first official fishing trip. Patrick, his Dad, his sister/brother-in-law, our 2 nieces, Kennedy, Will and I all tried out a new lake for the first time (Lake Wilson in Greenland). The weather was FABulous and we had a great time relaxing outdoors for the afternoon.
Kennedy had so much fun playing w/ her cousins, Patrick loved getting out on his Dad's 2-man water scamp, I enjoyed getting out of the house after straight company the 2 wks. prior, and Will slept through it all! Not many fish were caught or kept, but we still had a lot of fun!
Can't wait to do MANY more of these outings this Summer! Woo hoo! I love Summer for so many reasons!
5 comments:
Hi Lyndsey! Sorry, I missed the part of your comment for our phone number. Our internet has been down since last Tuesday. I talked to Sydnee last night and she said that you wanted our number. Sorry.. 501-428-1539
Looks like the little guy is going to fit right in perfectly! You guys have a BEAUTIFUL family, can't wait to see yall again. Take Care
Oh don't you just love how they can sleep through anything at that age!!! Soon he will be right out there catching those fish with his daddy! The girls look so cute sitting in their chairs!!
He looks so enthralled in fishing!
I love looking at your blog. Can't wait to get to see you and the family in person again. Love you lots!
TESUH
Post a Comment