Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Kennedy ~ Will (picture comparisons)

I wanted to post a couple picture comparisons of Will and Kennedy's baby photos. We've had a LOT of mixed opinions on whether or not they look like each other ever since Will was born a few months ago. Basically (as their Momma who looks @ them all day every day & who has stared @ both faces while nursing them), they definitely DO have some similarities in their facial features, etc. However, they also definitely have their OWN look to them. Both beautiful...just different. Enjoy!

Just born...




And now a little older...




(More to come in the future I'm sure!)

2 comments:

Erin Warren said...

Lindsey, Love the green shirts! You guys always look beautiful! The kiddos definetly look alike. Love ya!

oh little leah said...

I agree they do have similarities, but I always thought they looked a lot more alike until I saw these pictures! Maybe it is the hair, but I definitely thing they have a different look about them. Both equally as adorable! :) Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow! Love ya!