Kennedy keeps us laughing daily w/ the "little" things she does and says.
However, this particular day's events cracked me up! She was talking to Gammi on her cordless phone (that came w/ her kitchen), "working" on her laptop (aka-playing games or practicing her letters), carrying 1 baby on her backback b/c she "wanted to be w/ her Momma", feeding a 2nd baby doll in the highchair rt. next to her, and letting her puppy dog "take a nap" in the pet carrier through it all. I thought it was pretty impressive! Ha, ha!
5 comments:
Wow...I wish I could do all that at once! Haha...too cute!
That's a woman for ya! So cute.
she is so cute! She for sure is a woman!
This just made my day! Oh how much I love that sweet girl!!
Sweet, sweet girl. Makes me smile just to think of her bubbly personality. I am very blessed to be her aunt.
Post a Comment