I decided I was probably due for an update, since it's been a good while. So here goes...
Our lil' man is now 10 months old and SO full of energy! He still continues to blow through big sister's physical developmental milestones as he has a wonderful example to keep up w/ of course! He sat up a month earlier, crawled a couple of months earlier, pulled up extremely early, and even started cruising along things way b/f our laid back girl. Their personalities are VERY similar in some ways, yet VERY different in others. It's a very good balance and I appreciate all of their differences the older they're both getting.
Will is always curious and is quite the "investigator" and "adventurer"! Nothing goes untouched, but he's showing some good signs of listening to the word "No" thankfully. : ) He is nurturing like his sis', he's the GREATEST belly-laugher EVER, he's still a fantastic eater and sleeper, he does NOT like to swing @ parks oddly enough - yet lives for being thrown high up in the air, he adores his big sister and has unending patience w/ her, he is a fanatic a/b our cat and 2 dogs, he can splash w/ the best in the bathtub and cherishes his baths.
He is loving, a cuddler when he's sleepy as well as @ random other times, he's a Momma's boy TO THE EXTREME but has a special relationship w/ his Daddy nevertheless, he prefers table food to baby food these days and is getting much better @ using his pinchers to pick up food, he loves to dunk the basketball in his lil' b.b. goal (which Daddy is thrilled a/b of course), he has really been devoting majority of his attention these days to his cars/trucks/balls or K's kitchen, and he has constant rug-burn on his knees due to his rapid crawling speed (and has been getting it for a few months now)...even w/ pants on usually.
That is Bubba in a nutshell. : )
Will is still pretty tiny for his age and was in the 10% for weight and 50% for length back @ his 9 month check-up. He has the cutest little feet that I just keep thinking will "take off" growing like a weed any day now...but not yet. And, he's officially had 5 haircuts now. Crazy, I know. Gotta love that beautiful, THICK hair!
He melts my heart every, single day. And even the days that his separation anxiety is @ its worst...he still brings all of us SO much joy!
5 comments:
He is BEYOND adorable!! I loved having dinner with y'all Sunday. Can't wait to do it again! Love ya!!
What a sweet, adorable, little nephew I have. Thanks for the great update. Love you guys!
Wow, 10 months already?!! I miss you all, and I love seeing your updates!
He's a doll! I can't wait to see you guys too! Nick and I have been talking about fun activities!! I'm secretly hoping that Will and Anniston fall in love. :)
Well I can see why he melts your hearts! So handsome! I'm so glad he loves his big sister. It's crazy how many new things they start doing that this age!
Post a Comment