








We enjoyed having so much immediate & extended family in town the wknd. of Eric & Leah's wedding, since their wedding was here in NWA. Some of Mom's first cousins from PA & CA came in town, and Nana's brother/sister-in-law (Mom's uncle/aunt) also came in from CA. They got some wonderful quality time together!
During the "in between" time of the wedding events, Steph/Aaron/Ayan & ourselves had a great time playing with the kids. Because I watch 2 other babies & have desired a fun play area for Kennedy mostly, we've been wanting to fence off our side yard from the back yard & make a play yard. The morning b/f the wedding, Patrick worked extremely hard installing the 1/2 fencing, sanding/painting the old metal swingset left in the yard 3 yrs. ago by the previous owners, and setting up the slide that we had bought Kennedy for her birthday. And of course we always love bathing them together while they still love it & don't really have a choice either. : ) Above are just some fun pics of the wknd. around the house. We love it when family stays with us!
6 comments:
SO cute!! What an exciting email to look at the day I get home from church camp! Looking at Spencer's little lady made me miss ya'll. I loved getting to finally see Ayan also. He is such a doll!
Love,
Amanda Parrish
Oh my goodness, someone has some talent for photography! It's too fun on this blog. The kids are adorable together, it must be a big kick for you all to see them have such a great time with each other. Love you Lulu!
Your family is so adorable!
OK - I just saw your comment on our blog and was so excited to see the link to yours!!! I love your blog and it was great catching up on your recent posts. Kennedy is just beautiful, and it's so cool to see her and Ayan together. Love you guys - thanks for the prayers for Papa. He is doing really really well. ~Debra
You're blogging! :) Those two kiddos are SOOO adorable together. It looks like they are already such great friends. It's good that you all get to spend time together. I know it's hard to be away. Love your pictures you do a wonderful job!
Love your blog! How did I JUST now find it?? Miss you guys. See you soon
angie
Post a Comment