Monday, August 11, 2008

More swimming excitement




















There might possibly be several more posts like this one this summer from all of our afternoons in the kiddee pool(s) in our backyard. It's so nice when I get the kids out of the house for a couple of hrs. & they love being outside!
Kennedy still LOVES the water like usual & has even become really brave now as well. She loves to splash, enjoys going underwater, & laughs @ herself when she holds her own nose @ times.
Bella & Maddox (who I watch each day) aren't quite as sold on the idea of swimming as Lil' Miss, but they're slowly warming up to it. Maybe they'll actually enjoy the water by summer's end?! Bella likes it for the most part, however, unless she's splashed.
As you can tell in the pictures up above, Kennedy hugs & kisses on the 2 of them ALL the time. She's already been extremely loving & affectionate...but this day, Maddox was NOT having it! You can see how the scene unfolded for yourself. Traumatic! Very traumatic!
Here are some recent shots from their exciting swim times!

1 comment:

Allison said...

Oh my goodness, I am laughing too hard to type correctly. Someone is a little boy crazy, huh?! That is hilarious! I can't get enough Kennedy, Lin, haha. I'm so glad you like taking pictures of her, and the other kids too.