Spaghetti is always a favorite in our household, but BOY does it take on another meaning when you have an independent toddler in the home who wants to feed herself the spaghetti! One word...WOW!
Here is the result of a wonderful spaghetti dinner recently. I just couldn't pass this up! Makes for some great memories!
10 comments:
Too cute! It looks as though the food was as fun as it was tasty!
and I thought Jon was messy!! :) Love all of these shots... she's growing up fast!
YIKES! I love spaghetti shots!
Wow! I thought the cake was a mess, but this tops it. Looks like a lot of fun. She will love pictures like this later...
preview is up!
How funny! At least you know she likes it. :)
Oh yeah, we have some pictures very similar to this. The only thing that doesn't ever get caputured is me, in a white shirt, trying to figure out how to get her to the bath tub.
Kennedy is growing so fast! She has such a pretty face. It looks like she really likes that spaghetti! I have only seen Kennedy when she was a new baby so it was great to catch up on your blog!
Your Kennedy is beautiful! You gotta love the "pasghetti pics."
Love,
Elaine
Kennedy is soooo cute!
Post a Comment