Tuesday, June 30, 2009

FULL of smiles! : )

"I love smiling! Smiling's my favorite!"



(I can't write this post without thinking a/b one of my favorite movies, 'Elf', w/ actor Will Ferrell).

Our Will started smiling SO much earlier than expected and it truly makes his Momma melt each & every time he shoots one my way! He was literally smiling a day b/f turning 3 weeks old, and Kennedy didn't smile until a/b 5 weeks. And I must say...it is SO handsome and SOOOOOO precious! I started capturing some of them the wk. he turned 3 wks., and haven't quit taking pictures of those open-mouth gummy smiles in the last couple of weeks since. I honestly become mush!

Hope this makes your day a little bit brighter! Go ahead...SMILE! It's VERY contagious! : )







Oh...and Happy 4th too!

5 comments:

Holly said...

Those pictures are soooo cute! I just love Will's hair!

Laura Jane said...

Oh, I just love all his hair! I catch Mason smiling in his sleep and I just can't wait to catch a real smile. Will is such a happy baby!

jeblusk said...

What a cute little smile!!! He is just so cute! You really got some great pics of him! Looks like you all have been having a lot of fun with your little man!! Hope you are doing well!!!

Mrs. Hughes said...

What a handful! So sweet!

Artesia said...

Can't wait to meet him in person. We love you lots!