Sunday, June 28, 2009

Play date/photo shoot with the Swansons



On one of our trips to Ft. Smith recently, we fit in a couple of hrs. to get some newborn shots of Will taken. Our friends, Kristin and AJ took the pictures for us and we were extremely happy w/ them! I was nervous a/b how they would turn out, b/c Will had a HORRIBLE red rash all over his face that week (making his eyes swollen and all)...but AJ did a fantastic job editing them to not make it so noticeable! We highly recommend them as friends and as photographers!

Go to photographingsound.com and check 'em out!
You can see a preview of our session on their 'blog' link under the title "Precious Baby Will" (you'll have to click on 'previous posts' @ the bottom left of the page).
OR...
Once you click on 'the blog', click on 'categories' and select 'newborn'. You'll see Will's preview first up if you use this way to find it.

Hope you like them as much as we do! We were a little disappointed that we weren't able to get more full family shots b/f Bubba got hungry and fussy...but we're going to try again next time we see them. However, we love this one below b/c of how it captured K's true personality.



While AJ tried to get Will to fall asleep (like most newborn sessions...except ours) and take the pictures, Kennedy had a grand 'ole time playing w/ their sweet son, Gavin. Gavin is only 6 mos. younger than Kennedy, and they get along SO well! It's pretty amazing @ this age to have 2 toddlers play together for a significant amt. of time and not fight over SOMEthing! We hope to get them together many more times in the future.

Thank you Kristin and AJ for getting us in so soon! You were great to work w/ and it was wonderful to catch up w/ you both as well!



6 comments:

B said...

How many photographer friends do you have?!?!?!!? geez! hook a girl up! ;-)

they look awesome!

Kimberly said...

Your friends did a great job with those pictures. I couldn't even tell he had the rash. In fact, the first time I saw the pictures, I assumed they were taken before his rash. I am very impressed.

Anonymous said...

Great photos! And of course LOVE the one with Kennedy's famous face of surprise! :) She makes me laugh every time! Will is growing up fast! He's so handsome!

Mrs. Hughes said...

I love the photographs! Kennedy's floral dress is beautiful!!

Unknown said...

I found you! I knew I'd better look when I got home, or it would be gone forever :) Your kiddos are so precious!

Photographing Sound said...

Thank you for the kind words, girlie. I really hope we can get up there soon to have a sweet play date again. I know G would love to see "Kenny" (sorry, u know how toddler language is). You guys are such an adorable family!