I mentioned in the post right after Will's birth how thankful I was for the wonderful doctor who delivered him. Since my usual doctor was out of the office on the days surrounding his delivery, I was obviously a little nervous to just automatically get the "on call doctor". However, Dr. Cole was a God-send on May 20th, 2009.
Dr. Cole got his degree in 1961 and has delivered babies ever since. Wow! What a legacy! I had always heard of Dr. Cole since he was in the same group of doctors as Dr. Gorman (my dr.) @ our clinic, and how he had supposedly delivered "1/2 of Northwest Arkansas".
But now...I certainly believe it!
The picture above was taken back @ my 6 week check-up w/ Dr. Cole. Even though I'm not a "regular" patient of his, he remembered me and couldn't believe Will still had every bit of his hair still! He was more than willing to take a picture w/ my baby boy. And I was given another chance to thank him all over again for admitting me after 26 hrs. of labor already, and for taking such great care of me during those 2 days in the hospital. I'm so thankful for this man. Thank you Lord for always taking care of the "details" in my life!
Dr. Gorman was out of the office on the day of my check-up so I was unable to introduce Will to him. However, his lovely nurse who we've grown to know throughout both pregnancies was there & was thrilled to see us! She is so sweet!
I also got this WAY cute burp rag the day of my appt. too. They always give one out to new Moms when you come back in @ 6 wks., which I think is such a sweet unique characteristic of the clinic. I loved the one I got after Kennedy was born too! And a big plus...it even matches my diaper bag. : )
No comments:
Post a Comment