Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Dirty britches







I overheard a conversation the other day b/w Kennedy and Will that made me grab the camera immediately and ease drop. K was telling him that it was time for a new diaper b/c he had dirty britches (even though he didn't). She then proceeded to go get a diaper and the wipes from the bedroom.
And what did Will do during this time? He plopped right down on the living rm. floor and patiently waited until she returned. He even raised his legs up @ one point to "help" her get his pants off easier. He was QUITE the willing and cooperative lil' brother while she attempted to actually change his diaper...until she began taking too long and he decided he was done.
I did step in to make sure she didn't get used to doing it on her own (in the case of an actual dirty diaper episode). However, she's always been a big help and now I know exactly WHAT she's capable of if I let her. Hmmm....

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

That is too cute! He sure was cooperative for Kennedy. The last time I wanted to change his diaper, I chased him around your living room. :-) It was fun though, good chance for some exercise. I'm glad you got some pictures of some brother/sister love and friendship.