Thursday, November 11, 2010

We are LOVING Fall!



I heard a quote a while back that I just loved...

Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower.

(Albert Camus)

I have "a love" for every season in some form or fashion. However, I really "love" Fall!  As excited as the kids and I are (notice I didn't mention Patrick) to decorate the house for Christmas after the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday...I sure will miss the many Fall decorations we have laying around here and there. I have always felt that Autumn passes entirely too fast, and should really plan on staying a little longer! I'm sure it has something to do w/ busy Fall semesters @ the U of A w/ Lifeline, growing kids, Razorback football season, Fall weddings, birthday parties, and the last chance to do any outdoor activities for several months. However, it REALLY needs to slow down a little!


No comments: