


Thought the grandparents might like these! (Or atleast they'll feel like they're not missing out on the small daily events)
One of our favorite times w/ Kennedy is her bath time. We love to run a bubble bath for her, let her play w/ her toys for a while, watch her attempt to lick the bubbles & drink the water, laugh as she splashes us to the point of dripping wet, & form her soapy hair into fun hairstyles. Mohawks are a personal favorite, & she still looks so darn sweet w/ one on her head! Needless to say...she DOES NOT like it when bath time is over!
4 comments:
She is SO cute!
She is cute as a bug! I love it!! What fun you must be having!! Can't wait to read more!!
These are adorable! We miss you guys!!!
this whole time, I didn't know u had a blog.....lol....glad I found it!!
Post a Comment