I just turned 12 weeks this past Sunday, and our due date is May 18th! It's already passing very fast! We've seen the Dr. and he has assured us that everything is going beautifully so far. We are so thankful that the Lord has blessed us w/ this amazing news, and we anticipate his/her arrival very much! Please keep us and this little one in your prayers.
Below are some pictures of how we told our family (well, one side atleast). But, scroll down to the 2 posts directly below this to get more updates on our recent appointments and to see more pictures.
18 comments:
Congratulations!!
Fantastic news! CONGRATULATIONS! We look forward to seeing you at Thanksgiving and catching up. :)
Congratulations! I am so happy for you. Kennedy will be a great big sister. You will be in my thoughts and prayers during this exciting time in your lives.
Congratulations!!! That's so exciting!! We'll be praying that everything goes very smoothly and that you welcome a healthy baby in May!! I'm sure Kennedy will be a wonderful big sister and will love getting to be a little mommy! Hope you can avoid any further sicknesses. God bless you all!!
Yeah! Congratulations! I have been waiting for you to post this so I can tell you how excited we are for you! Glad everything with the baby is going good! I am sure Kennedy will be a great big sister and will love having a brother or sister to play with! Can't wait to hear what it is. Hope you are feeling good and have enough energy to run around with three little kids... I will pray for that! :) Congratulations again!
YAY!!! Congratulations!
Awwww! Congratulations Lulu!!! I'm so excited for you. Seriously, y'all are just such a beautiful family. It makes me all emotional! And I really think y'all should make a video of Kennedy talking about becoming a big sister! :) Or you can just keep the pictures coming -- that girl's facial expressions kill me! She's so darn funny. Hope I can see y'all soon. :(
Congrats!!!!!! What a blessing!!! Kennedy will be such a wonderful big sister!!!!! And you were right we loved Jamaica I'm going to post pictures soon so check my blog!!!!! Again congrats!!!!
Congratulations. I can't wait to read about your journey!!
I am so excited for you. Kennedy will make such a good big sis. I will be praying for you and the baby.
YEA!!! That's great news!!! I can imagine how excited you both are. :) I love Kennedy's shirt! That's a cute and fun way to tell people. I am so glad things are going well with the baby. I hope for you too.
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you all! Kennedy will make such a great big sister. Btw, she looked so cute in her Indian costume!
OMGOSH. I just saw you!!!!! CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS!!! SO exciting!!!! I have no real advice yet with 2, but I'm sure I will by the time Pulley 2 gets here ;-)
Congratulations! You have been blessed with a beautiful family and I'm so thrilled to see you following God's direction for your life. We will be praying for you as you begin yet another journey with baby #2!
congrats from the beaty's! jon & i are excited for you all. :)
Congrats! May 23rd is a good day to be born...
I'm sure it is...however, any day past the 18th won't be exactly "thrilling"@ that point! Ha! I'm assuming that's your birthday? : )
Congratulations!
Post a Comment