Soooo...this Halloween, Kennedy went as a beautiful Indian girl (long, black, braided pigtails and all). She originally had NO intensions of wearing the wig, but Patrick and I worked together the entire night and she ended up wearing it almost the entire time without a fight. WOW!
My cousin, Michelle, spent the night @ our house Fri. night as well while my aunt/uncle were out of town. Therefore, she was very sweet to travel all around town visiting family and friends w/ us the entire evening.
After a quick dinner @ Chick-Fil-A (one of our favorites when we do get to eat out) and trick-or-treating to the employees behind the counter, we headed out to several houses. We still only saw a/b a fourth of the people that we would have liked to get around to seeing, but geeeeeeez...Halloween is crazy once you have children! Not possible! Plus, family members obviously took priority.
Here are a handful of photos from the long, FUN night and a slideshow of all the rest!
The FULL set of pictures from the evening: Halloween 2008
(slideshow include pictures from getting ready, Eric/Leah's house, Grandma/Papa's house (w/ cousins Taylor and Courtney), Aunt Kimberly/Uncle Nathan's house, Pratchard's house (w/ Bella), neighborhood trick-or-treating w/ my cousin's daughters Danielle and Christina, as well as neigh. trick-or-treating w/ the Roberts (Cruz and Gracen), Chick-Fil-A dinner, etc.
...NEVERMIND! THE SLIDESHOW HASN'T BEEN WORKING WELL, SO I'LL TRY TO RE-LOAD IT LATER! SORRY!

2 comments:
Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys! I love all of Kennedy's facial expressions. She is so cute and I am totally in love with her indian girl costume. What a fabulous idea!!
could she be any cuter?!
Post a Comment