Monday, December 22, 2008

19 weeks along

I'm currently 19 weeks along in this pregnancy, but the pictures below were taken last wk. @ 18. Feeling great still, except for the constant sicknesses I've been experiencing outside of the pregnancy. I've had 2 sinus infections and 2 stomach viruses already in this pregnancy, which is very different from the 9 mos. of healthy bliss I experienced when pregnant w/ Kennedy. I currently can't seem to fight whatever I've got and have even finished a full round of antibiotics already.
I felt this baby even days earlier than Kennedy (whom I felt @ 16 1/2 weeks) and I'm LOVING feeling that again! Patrick has already even felt the baby kick too! We're just amazed @ the speedy development occurring daily @ this stage of the pregnancy. The baby was approx. the size of a coke can this past wk. (a/b 6 inches), and jumps to approx. 10 inches this next wk. (while starting to be measured from 'crown to heel' now instead of 'crown to rump' like b/f). Isn't God amazing?!