Well, after raising Pepe' for 7 FULL months and having to give him back a couple of weeks ago to his original owners (refer to previous post if you're confused)...here is the most recent update:
Pepe' made his way back to our home 4 times in the 2 weeks away from us b/f we received the EXTREMELY upsetting news last wk. that they decided to get rid of him after ALL of that! UGH! Can you believe that? The single mom said she got tired of not being able to fully potty-train him and tired of him returning to our house over and over again.
Ummm...take a hint?!
Either way, she gave him to a family who breeds Chihuahuas and owns 3 of them already. To say that I'm disgusted and frustrated and angry and upset and sad and disturbed a/b the news...IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT!!!
WE DESERVED HIM BACK b/f she should have EVER considered giving him away!!! And she now knows it too! Patrick is usually nicer a/b things than I am, but he defin. let her know the extent of our frustration the other day @ the bus barn. He just asked questions like, "Why would you not ask US?"/"What made you think WE wouldn't want him back first?"/etc.
Needless to say...it has become a very sensitive subject around our house. But, what can you do, ya' know?! UGH! IGNORANT PEOPLE!
(Look down below the previous 'problems w/ Blogger' post to see even more pictures from Pepe's last morning @ our home, his bath, etc.)
6 comments:
omgosh, how horrible of her!! I would have after seven months not even taken him to begin with! That is ridiculous! I'm soo sorry!!
That is so sad. I'm so sorry she did that to y'all. Sounds like she's not a very caring person!
Lindsey, I am so sorry about Pepe. I know your heart is broken.
By the way, what did you end up doing about the blogger/picture problem?
:( :( :( That is awful! No need for apologies for how you're feeling either -- I would be absolutely furious and you have every right to be. I hope this means y'all have some good things comin' your way!
That is so awful! Pepe is so adorable, I'd be heartbroken, too :( And shame on his other owner for selling him to a breeder when they knew he had people who loved him and who obviously knew Pepe loved (since he traveled home 4 times on his own).
Wow! Sounds to me like the lady has absolutely no consideration for anybody but herself. Have you tried to contact the breeder to get/buy him back?
Post a Comment