Sunday, December 14, 2008

"Deck the halls"...(or atleast the living room)

I haven't had a chance to post any of these cute pictures from the day we put our Christmas tree up @ home. I decided to get a head start one morning while I was home watching the 3 munchkins. They were having a VERY good day, which allowed me the opportunity to start the long process (branch by branch) of putting our tree up. Patrick was SO shocked when he came home that night and found it already halfway done! (And a little pleased too I think!)
Later that night after church, one of our close friends who we refer to as "Uncle Jamey" (to Kennedy atleast) came over for a while and even helped Patrick put the 1200 or so lights on the tree. We waited to put most of the ornaments on during the 2 days following, so Kennedy could help when she wasn't already in bed. Fun times!

* Finished tree and decor. pictures to follow...we have been SWAMPED w/ Christmas parties, church contatas/kids' programs, being sick, etc.






1 comment:

Shelley said...

Wow! I love your tree. Kennedy is getting so big. She is absolutely beautiful.