I'm now 27 1/2 wks. along w/ lil' man & still doing great! It seems to be passing so fast this time! I guess that's what happens when you've got a 2 yr. old keeping you busy, involved in full-time college ministry, & continue keeping 2 other toddlers during the wk.! I started feeling hiccups this past wk. which is always a funny feeling, but I loved it w/ K as well!
For those who have kept us & the baby in your thoughts/prayers these past couple of months...we had our level 2 ultrasound last wk. to check on his "enlarged" stomach & everything went beautifully! Thank you for your sweet comments &/or e-mails concerning the scan! Not only was his stomach not enlarged @ all, the man performing the u.s. said it was the perfect shape & in the exact location under the heart that it is supposed to be!
They went ahead & checked another concern as well that we were unaware of (when looking @ the details of the 4 chamber heart), but again...all was just perfect! PRAISE THE LORD! He looked in detail @ & measured every organ and major bone it seemed, and we got a great report on it all. He even showed us some details of lil' man's spine/palate/lips/kidneys/brain/etc. that we would have never known a/b, and that ruled out any abnormalities.
His "interval growth" was said to be perfect, as he measured within 24 hrs. of my due date even (when he could have varied b/w 2 wks. of the due date to still be considered "normal")! He is already approx. 2 lbs. & very long! Crazy!
We were very thankful to both of our Moms for wanting to be a part of the scan w/ us! We're MORE than thankful that the Lord gave us such a wonderful report & such peace of mind now!
...K's b-day pics/updates still to come later this wk. Our little girl is now a big 2 yr. old as of this past Monday!
2 comments:
I have decided I want to be as cute as you when I am pregnant! Cannot believe you are already almost 28 weeks - we are so excited to meet baby boy!
YEA! That is SUCH GREAT NEWS! Thank you God. He really does have his hands on that little boy. Glad you all got the ultrasound done for more peace of mind. What a story to tell him one day. You look so cute Lin!
Post a Comment