I'll certainly be posting some updated photos of her rm. in the next couple of months as it progresses, but here are just some fun shots we took the night we helped her make the big move! It was very surreal putting sheets on her 'big girl bed' for the first time, and even pretty emotional as we walked out of the rm. after telling her goodnight on her first night in it. She had a few days of crying when we left the rm. for bedtime & naps...but that's it! She gives us hugs/kisses & a 'big girl high-five' b/f we walk out, we reposition all of her stuffed animals/lovees she just has to sleep w/, and that's it! She did excellent w/ such a big transition and we couldn't be more proud of her!
Oh, and she just LOVES telling every person she sees that she's now in a 'big girl bed' (as she calls it now)!
I also enjoyed taking some shots of the last time she slept in her crib (taken during her nap the day we painted the new nursery). I want to be able to compare her look and length in the crib from when she was just a newborn to now. We will never forget these! That's for sure!
Thank you Lord for allowing Kennedy to adjust so great to all of the transitions in her life thus far!
We did stop the madness for a little while Sat. evening to celebrate Patrick's/my birthday w/ Mom, Dad & Kennedy. Mom made a delicious new type of birthday 'cake' and we opened some of our gifts. What a busy wknd. it was!
3 comments:
She's growing up so fast! I can't wait to see which bedding you picked. I bet it's adorable!
Oh my gosh!!! She's looking like a little lady....what a beautiful child you've been blessed with raising!
She is growing so fast! She is such a pretty little girl!
Post a Comment