We recently enjoyed a free night @ home and utilized it by making pizza together for dinner. It was a LOT of fun and turned out to be extremely good too! Kennedy seemed to have a blast as well helping Momma and Daddy with all of the different ingredients and the different steps involved in the pizza. We read books while the pizza dough was rising, which REALLY pleased her! She even ate every bite of her broccoli for she could have a piece of pizza!
Looks yummy! When I make homemade pizza, that is the ONLY sauce I use! My mom used it when we were little and I love it. You can't buy just the sauce at Wal-mart though - I get it at Harp's! It looks like Kennedy sure enjoyed this activity! Hope y'all are surviving the cold!
1 comment:
Looks yummy! When I make homemade pizza, that is the ONLY sauce I use! My mom used it when we were little and I love it. You can't buy just the sauce at Wal-mart though - I get it at Harp's! It looks like Kennedy sure enjoyed this activity! Hope y'all are surviving the cold!
Post a Comment