Last wk. was our last full wk. w/ Maddox man. His family recently moved to Farmington, making the drive to our house a little "out of the way" as you could imagine. Plus, w/ only days until my due date...some maternity leave time approaching was apparent.
I was not looking forward to this wk. b/c of how much I've shared w/ the 2 toddlers I've been watching for almost 2 yrs. now (Bella included). However, my family is a/b to enter a new and exciting transition stage as a family of 4. Therefore, we all realized things wouldn't be able to stay the same.
For his last wk., I had several fun things planned! However, due to the crazy rain lately...we had to resort to just spending some quality time indoors together. Still fun! Kennedy and Maddox hugged each other several times b/f he left his last day as well as Susan and myself. We have become friends over the past yr. and a half and have been able to swap stories a/b our kiddos more times than I could count. We will certainly be keeping in touch often!
Maddox man...Kennedy, Mr. Patrick and Mrs. Lindsey will miss you SO much! We can't wait to see you again when you come meet our Lil' Man very soon!
Miss Priss (I loved catching these next 2 poses when she wasn't aware)
This a very common occurrence that I will miss...
Gabby loves jumping up into our bedroom window to watch the kids play when we're out in the front yard. And even though it happens almost every time we step outside, it still gets Kennedy and Maddox excited all over again! Here they are playing w/ her through the window and talking to her as if she can hear everything they're saying. So sweet!
And here are some from their last "official" breakfast @ the kitchen table together...one of their favorite times together I believe.
And a few from that night when Susan came to pick him up.
(Note K's crazy bed-head after just waking up from nap that day. The clip actually stayed in all through her nap that day.)
5 comments:
Oh, Lindsey - I'm sure saying goodbye was hard for you! I imagine Maddox felt a little like your own! :( However, c'mon Baby Boy Pulley!!! We can't wait for you to be here!!! Hope you're doing well - we're praying for you guys!!
Oh yeah - I LOVE the pic of Miss Thang with her hand on her hip!!! Too funny!
AW, I am sure that was difficult to let him go. Looks like he is a good little buddy to K.
Great post! Thanks for sharing. It's good to be able to keep up with you guys too. Kennedy is getting so big!
It's been so much fun to watch Maddox grow up right along with Kennedy in all your pictures. I know you'll miss having him.
In the meantime, I can't wait to see your Lil' Man! Can't believe it's already time for him to show up and share his name with the world!
Post a Comment