Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Spring '09 MBSF camping/float trip



A few weekends ago, Patrick took our MBSF college group to float the Mulberry River (BEFORE all of the torrential rains of course). It was a great chance to get to know each other on a different, even more relaxed level b/f the semester came to an end. I was not able to attend due to my obvious approaching due date and the instruction from my dr. not to travel anymore. I was SO disappointed that I couldn't share in the fun wknd. w/ our group...but certainly understood why.
They camped Fri. and Sat. night, floated 8 miles Sat., played their fair share of football/frisbee, cooked delicious meals the entire wknd., and even packed up in time Sun. morning to be able to attend a local church there in Ozark that a friend pastors. They all agreed it was one of their favorite trips together, and I was thrilled to hear that!

Here are some pictures I borrowed from one of our students, since Patrick came home without taking a single picture on our own camera from the wknd. Surprised? I think not! : )





No comments: