Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Experiencing some problems w/ BLOGGER...

Soooooo...for anyone wondering why I haven't posted more this wk. like I normally do, we're currently dealing w/ a little "space" problem on Blogger/Picassa Web Albums! UGH! It seems as though we have reached our limit of photos on Picassa Web Albums. Which, in case you didn't know b/f, is the site that Blogger/Blogspot uploads all of your posts of pictures/albums to.
We have 2 options...delete photos to free up more space (which I DO NOT want to do, but P is voting for), or buying more space (10 mg I believe) for specific amt. per yr.
Either way, it's very frustrating!!! So, hopefully we'll have it all figured out after Thanksgiving.

In the mean time, we've had 2 really great weekends recently. Two weekends ago we traveled to TX to visit Steph/Aaron and also to see my college roommate (from all 4 yrs.) fly into Dallas after being on missions in China for the last 3 yrs.! It was a beautiful wknd. catching up w/ family and amazing friends, and the 2 munchkins (Ayan and Kennedy) seemed to have a blast playing together! We'll post some pictures later when the problem gets figured out, I promise!
Until then...look @ some of the photos on my sister/bro-in-law's blog: www.hamiltonfamilyblog.net
And see even more on their Flicker photo site link to the rt. side of their blog home page!

We also enjoyed a great wknd. last wknd. w/ my college rommie, Sarah, in town for 3 days! We threw her a surprise party w/ some close friends Fri. night which was a BLAST, and caught up the rest of the wknd.! It was SUCH a joy!

This wk. has been okay, except for some intense (random) pregnancy sickness all day yesterday & last night. Rough!

We hope this post finds you ALL enjoying an extremely blessed Thanksgiving w/ your family! We're traveling to Ft. Smith later today until Sat. and cannot wait! Patrick's really enjoying the much needed break already! We're even getting some family portraits shot later in the wk. of all 8 of us (Dad/Mom/Patrick/me/Kennedy/Aaron/Steph/Ayan) out @ Nana and Grandad's farm. We haven't had any since the kids were born really. HAPPY THANKSGIVING! WE LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

B said...

I think it's 10 GIGS, which is a TON and I think it's only 20.00 or something like that--

Another option is to start re-sizing your photos to smaller versions before you upload them to save space (this is what I do)...

good luck!

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see more pictures!! :)
-yoojeong