I know there have been several posts recently, but I have been catching up on as much as possible b/f I go into labor.Therefore, PLEASE scroll down to see them all! (...oh, and comments are greatly appreciated too!)
Here are the recent pictures we had taken by some of our closest friends, Jon and Emily Beaty.
They can be contacted @ www.beatyphotography.com for anyone who's interested, and we promise they'll do a fabulous job! They're creative, prompt, flexible, fast and fun to work w/!
We were happy w/ SO many of them, but here are just some of our favorites!














7 comments:
These are awesome. Y'all are such a cute family and you are such a cute pregnant girl. Can't wait to meet the lil man.
Love the pictures! You are a beautiful pregnant woman! I felt like the size of a small country so needless to say I wasn't brave enough to have my picture taken! But yours are beautiful! My favorite is the black and white one with your little girl's surprised face! Can't wait to see pictures of your little guy!
Great pictures! I love them all. I can't believe it is time for your little one to arrive. It seems like just yesterday I found out you were expecting. That went fast. I can't wait to see pictures of your new baby. I will be praying for you to have a quick and easy delivery and a healthy and happy baby.
Gorgeous pictures! I can't wait to see pictures of your little guy. Hope it's soon!
Those are such great pictures of you and your family! You will be so glad you had those taken.
Can't wait to hear news of your little guy's arrival.
Fab pics! Can't wait to hear of Baby Pulley's arrival!
Wow! wonderful pictures! Jon and Emily really do a great job. Photogenic family. . .
Post a Comment