Kennedy was SO excited to be right in the middle of all the action & enjoyed clapping to all of the songs that the Razorback band played. She would clap every time that there was applause & even 'called the hogs' on que as well! She was a little overwhelmed by all of the people @ first I think, but then she got mad when I told her it was time to leave & go help the students prepare to pass out the ice cream. SO MUCH EXCITEMENT!
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Kennedy's 1st pep rally on campus
During the 1st wk. of classes, one of the many events that we scheduled for MBSF outreach on campus was passing out ice cream & flyers after the freshmen pep rally. It was held in the famous (old) Greek Theatre on campus due to the upcoming Razorback f.b. game that coming Sat. @ home.
Kennedy was SO excited to be right in the middle of all the action & enjoyed clapping to all of the songs that the Razorback band played. She would clap every time that there was applause & even 'called the hogs' on que as well! She was a little overwhelmed by all of the people @ first I think, but then she got mad when I told her it was time to leave & go help the students prepare to pass out the ice cream. SO MUCH EXCITEMENT!














Kennedy was SO excited to be right in the middle of all the action & enjoyed clapping to all of the songs that the Razorback band played. She would clap every time that there was applause & even 'called the hogs' on que as well! She was a little overwhelmed by all of the people @ first I think, but then she got mad when I told her it was time to leave & go help the students prepare to pass out the ice cream. SO MUCH EXCITEMENT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment