Saturday, September 13, 2008

More 'a day in the life of 3 toddlers'...

Here are a few more pics from another mealtime w/ my 3 kiddos, as well as pics of my well-oiled machine in the living rm. (aka=changing table).

Refer to the previous 'A day in the life...' post (from a couple weeks ago) to get the full effect.

Here is what it takes to prep. breakfast for 3 toddlers & myself each morning. Don't forget the clean-up! (My LEAST favorite part of the process, yet what I do ALL day it seems!)
Also are some shots of the 3 labeled wipes containers w/ 3 diff. types of diapers, each belonging to a specific child. Oh, and by-the-way, stacks of diapers=pure temptation for the toddlers each day!
Here is also what 3 toddlers look like when they're all sitting still, quiet, strapped down in high chairs or booster seats, & stuffing their faces full of too many bites @ a time.
I love these moments & cherish these times w/ them to sing songs together!








3 comments:

Beam Family said...

Just wait for the day when you have three only you don't get to send two of them home at the end of the day. Fun stuff.

Nick, Danna and Ryan said...

looks like you've got your hands full. Everything goes by so fast though. Good luck and God bless. - Nick R.

jeblusk said...

I don't know how you do it since they are all pretty close to the same age!! I am with ya on always cleaning up the kitchen and I only have one! :)