Thursday, September 25, 2008

Playing ball w/ the kids

On sunny days, I try to take the kids outside for atleast 15-30 min.'s/day. Sunshine is very good for them (& me), and it's also very healthy! Here are the 3 munchkins playing w/ the balls in the front yard b/f all of the intense rain came our way from the hurricane remains. They loved bringing the balls outside w/ them & were so excited when I started teaching them how to kick the balls! We went inside when their cheeks were getting quite pink due to the unusual heat that day.
Let's just say...naps were GREATLY anticipated that afternoon! : )


"Tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle!"







Kennedy always waves to the neighbors passing by & they love to wave back to her. They're "learning" slowly that the sidewalk is the boundary in the front yard & she's certainly obeying it @ this point in time.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great outside pictures of the 3 friends. I know you're looking forward to the cooler days so all of you can get outside more. Love you bunches!