He is so cute! I love all the pictures of him! He has a ton of hair, and it looks so cute on him! The little tractor shirt is so cute, one day those will be all over your living room!! Hope you all are doing good and adjusting to life with two kids. Hope you are feeling good Lin and are getting some rest... :) Looks like big sis is loving having a baby brother!!
GOSH HE IS CUTE! Lovin' all that dark hair. I just want to grab him and give him a huge squeeze! Hope things are going well around the house with the new arrival.
8 comments:
Congrats on your new baby boy! He is so cute. I love that hair! Ya'll have a beautiful family!
Oh, I can't wait to see him!!! He is PRECIOUS. Thanks for the blog and all the wonderful updates and pictures. Get some rest and kiss Will for me!
Aunt Cindy
Precious!!!
Will is adorable!! Congratulations! I'm so glad that everyone is healthy and happy. And what a beautiful head of hair he has!
He is so cute! I love all the pictures of him! He has a ton of hair, and it looks so cute on him! The little tractor shirt is so cute, one day those will be all over your living room!! Hope you all are doing good and adjusting to life with two kids. Hope you are feeling good Lin and are getting some rest... :) Looks like big sis is loving having a baby brother!!
He is just perfect! I love his hair. He makes me want another one. Congratulations!
GOSH HE IS CUTE! Lovin' all that dark hair. I just want to grab him and give him a huge squeeze! Hope things are going well around the house with the new arrival.
Will is so sweet!!! I hope all is well. It looks like Kennedy already loves him!
Post a Comment