The night of Taylor Ann's b-day party, Patrick's 2 sisters/bro-in-laws as well as our nieces all came over to our house to all order the Razorback game on t.v. together.
We had a lot of fun playing w/ the three girls all night, catching up, and watching some f.b. together. 'Duck-Duck-Goose', 'Red Light, Green Light', and 'Red Rover' were definitely the favorites of the night! I really enjoyed some one-on-one time w/ each of the girl throughout the evening as well while others talked. What a blessing family is to one another.
Kim and Nathan even brought a delicious (and creative) dessert to the house when they arrived. Look @ the picture to see the awesome ice cream flavors we sampled for the first time. Yum!
Gotta love quality family time!
2 comments:
That night was so much fun! There is nothing like playing duck,duck,goose while boys are trying to watch football.
Looks like y'all had so much fun! I can't believe how much Courtney has changed. I haven't seen pics of her in a long time and don't know that I would have recognized her!! Too cute!
Post a Comment