Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Baby gates=my sanity

Sooooo, as crazy as my days may be on 3 toddler days...I've have quickly learned that the baby gates are the key to getting anything done around the house. I might have to suffer the consequences during and afterwards due to the crying/frustration that comes from Bella and Maddox. However, to quickly run upstairs and switch out a load of laundry/take the trash out to the garage/grab a bathroom break/answer the door/etc...it is SOOOOO worth it! Kennedy actually thinks it pretty funny and has never seemed to mind it at all really. Thankfully! I guess the other 2 kiddos think I'm going to leave them for good. ???
It has also been useful on days when they just WILL NOT stay out of the entryway/stairway area. Kennedy's favorite thing also is to bring her books from the bookshelf in our bedroom (downstairs) into the living rm. ONE-BY-ONE.
Needless to say...baby gates are necessary @ times! : )


1 comment:

Photographing Sound said...

we have 3 baby gates that keep gavin in check! if we don't keep them up, he would absolutely destroy everything in reach! we just recently added another because he has learned to open doors and would love to go into the bathroom and turn on the water faucet! it was so great to talk to you last night! i hope we can do a play date sometime soon!