Tuesday, October 7, 2008

POST A COMMENT...PLEASE!

Hi all! This is just a quick note to say how much we would LOVE to have you comment every now & then on the blog. Anyone who updates a blog already KNOWS how exciting it is to receive a comment! It also allows us a chance to see who all keeps up w/ us regularly (or every once in a while even). And, it makes updating during a crazy~hectic life already...seem worth the time & effort. We love hearing your feedback & seeing who all this has reached!
Commenting is simple & easy, done by clicking on the 'comments' link directly @ the bottom of each post.
We love each of you & thank you for loving us enough to want to read updates on our family!

Thanks in advance for the comments too! God bless!

5 comments:

jenny said...

Hey Lindsey!!!! Kennedy is getting so big its amazing how time flys!!!!!

Debra said...

Hey Pulley family! I always love checking your blog and seeing pictures of your beautiful family. That was sweet of you to post pictures of the game for Sarah. I would love to hear what you guys think of the new pregame and the Thriller exhibition. Miss you guys!
Love,
Debra Amerson

Unknown said...

Hey guys!

It's Ashley and Eliot in Atlanta keeping up with your crazy life. I check-in often for updates - keep it up! What a beautiful family you have...

Ashley

ashleydiggs said...

Hey Lindsey!
I'm sorry I don't ever comment! Kennedy is PRECIOUS!!!

Sarah and Zach said...

I agree - comments are so exciting! :) I love looking at your pictures of Kennedy. She's so cute and so happy! The Beatys have told us if we have parenting questions, you guys are the ones to ask as you are awesome parents! I'd have to agree based on the pictures of your happy little girl! :)