Despite the looks, we had a lot of fun labeling animals, making their sounds, and even letting the girls play w/ a few of their toys. (Don't worry, we washed hands afterwards...you germ-a-phobic people!)
The girls were tired by the time we left, but I hope they learned a lot from the afternoon of fun. The biggest hit of the day was DEFINITELY the kitty cats! They were a pretty amazed by the mice/rats running in their wheels and the birds swinging from branch to branch. However, all of the dogs roaming around the store w/ their owners took the cake! They wanted to greet each and every one of them! It was very sweet!
6 comments:
Forget the zoo...the pet store has toys!!
And you didn't buy sweet little Kennedy another pet?!?!?! :)
I love going to the pet store just too look around. Unfortunately, I always leave there wanting another pet.
we went on Saturday with J--she too loved the kitty cats, and I almost took one home! Like we need another animal!!
I would agree with you that they are not as fun as they used to be... but is that because we are older now? :) Looks like they had a good time, you will have to do that again with them when it is cold outside... a great way to get out of the house!
We go to the doctor tomorrow to see how our little girl is doing. Thank you so much for praying for her and us that means a lot!!
Oooh - I haven't looked at your blog since last week I guess! I love the new look - very nice. Kennedy would love the kitty cats I have in my barn right now. I can't remember if I told you about them. There's 6 of them, and they are so stinkin' cute!! All the kids from the cookouts this weekend loved them. Wish you could come see them. :( Love you - Sis
Post a Comment