Jen & I were best friends all through h.s. back home in BA, and we were just 2 of the 9 of us who became best friends. We all did EVERYTHING together, literally! I hardly have a memory from h.s. that doesn't include those girls!
Jen & Michael just got married this past May in BA, and we were honored to be asked to sing in their wedding. I was also honored w/ the wonderful job of being one of Jen's bridesmaids as well. It was a gorgeous wknd.! In July we found out a/b the chance for them to be moved to the Bentonville/Rogers area w/ his job situation & we were thrilled when it came to fruition in August! We can't express how excited we are to have them close to use now!
We CANNOT wait to see how much our friendship will grow in the coming months/yrs.!
No comments:
Post a Comment