After we went to the big Union/B.A. game, we drove all the way back to Huntsville Sat. morning for our oldest niece's 6th birthday party @ the park. Taylor just started Kindergarten in Aug. and we're SO proud of all she's accomplishing and all she's become! She is QUITE the lil' lady now and seems more grown up by the day!
We all had a blast w/ the ENTIRE family @ the park that day as well as getting to celebrate such a special occasion. We always look fwd. to being together, but the beautiful weather and fun location helped the day be even better! Yea for birthdays!
Kennedy was really proud of the 2 gifts she received that day as well. Mema was thoughtful enough to get the smaller granddaughters a little gift of their own...a new nightgown! She loved it as well as the gift bag Aunt Jen put together for all of the kids @ the party. Oh the small things in life!
Here are some shots!
Shortly after Taylor's birthday, we celebrated Jen's birthday out @ Huntsville. We were able to celebrate it after church on a Wed. night, which is the joy of living close to one another I guess. Hope it was wonderful Jen!
1 comment:
I love a good birthday party, especially 2 of them. I had the most fun playing at the park. I still wish Jonathan would have tried to go down that slide. :-)
Post a Comment