Well...Kennedy literally cracked me up the other day when she imitated EXACTLY what I do on a daily basis in her own style! She grabbed the changing pad, unfolded it, lined up 2 of the 3 wipes containers (the ones that were within her reach) next to the pad, grabbed a new diaper, laid Bella's puppy dog on top of the pad, and proceeded to "change the diaper" on the puppy dog. It was TOO cute for words, but I was so proud of how observant she is! Here's the shots I was able to capture as the events unfolded! We'll want to remember this someday I'm sure!
sippee cup break
much needed football break as well...LOVES this right now!
moving everything to a higher surface (just like Momma does sometimes too)
then this game took over
4 comments:
That is so funny and cute! She is very observant! Funny how they pick up on things that we do and don't even relize that they are watching us. Looks like that could be something that keeps her busy for awhile.... just like I am sure it keeps you busy!
I love these pictures! It's so cute how observant little ones are. Just gives you a peek into their little brains that are constantly in overdrive! Hope you guys are doing well!
kris
he, he - I love this. She is getting so big - it's cute but kind makes me sad too. I love the stage they are both in right now, but it makes me think how fast they are growing!! Speaking of being observant, I walked in the door the other day with my arms full. So, Ayan walks over to the door and shuts it, says "lock it," and proceeds to lock the door!! I couldn't believe it - so I guess I need to put a key outside in case he locks me out someday! Anyway, I can't wait to see her - it feels like it's been forever! Give her a kiss from Aunt Stephy. Love you.
That made me LAUGH!! I can't believe she did that. She's such a cutie!!
Post a Comment