Just in case you didn't read the earlier post or haven't posted recently, we would LOVE for you to easily post a comment (found @ the bottom of each indiv. post). We really want to know who all keeps up w/ this! Thank you! We love you!
I agree. I have the same problem. A lot of people say that they visit our site but rarely does anyone leave a comment. I will comment more on yours. I know the feeling.
Hey girl. I don't remember how I found your blog, but I'm glad I did. Kennedy is precious. I also love the pics of Ayan. My goodness yall stay busy. I'll be praying for the MBSF ministry.
I don't think it's right that "certain" people are bashing me in your comments!!! he, he. Besides that, now she can eat her words!! :) Anyway, thanks for the cat names. We are really having trouble coming up with a name for the bigger one. I like your idea of Kujo. We'll see.....for someone who never wanted the cats, Aaron sure has a lot of opinions about what we name them. :) Hope today's been a good one with the kiddos. Check out the book I posted about on my blog - it's really cool. Love you - Sis
Of course you know I read your blog but this is just a little reminder!!! Lots of updates in the Raymer household I will have to share with you when I see you next! Nothing too big *yet*
10 comments:
We love seeing all of yall's pics. Kennedy is such a cutie!!!
Phillip
I agree. I have the same problem. A lot of people say that they visit our site but rarely does anyone leave a comment. I will comment more on yours. I know the feeling.
Rita
Hey girl. I don't remember how I found your blog, but I'm glad I did. Kennedy is precious. I also love the pics of Ayan. My goodness yall stay busy. I'll be praying for the MBSF ministry.
Check us out at catefamilyblog.blogspot.com
Lindsey,
I love keeping up with your blog. Keep posting.
Cari
Love reading about what y'all are up to...especially since your sister never updates anymore!
Oops! That last comment was from me.
-Micah
I keep up!
I don't think it's right that "certain" people are bashing me in your comments!!! he, he. Besides that, now she can eat her words!! :) Anyway, thanks for the cat names. We are really having trouble coming up with a name for the bigger one. I like your idea of Kujo. We'll see.....for someone who never wanted the cats, Aaron sure has a lot of opinions about what we name them. :) Hope today's been a good one with the kiddos. Check out the book I posted about on my blog - it's really cool. Love you - Sis
Of course you know I read your blog but this is just a little reminder!!! Lots of updates in the Raymer household I will have to share with you when I see you next! Nothing too big *yet*
I love checking out your blog! You have such a pretty girl!
Holly
Post a Comment